Navigator Driving School has been operating since 2012, your instructor John Reynolds has made a natural progression throughout his professional career, gaining qualifications to improve his teaching and coaching skills. After successfully completing his training with The AA, John applied for a trainee Licence(PDI) to gain valuable experience before taking the Approved Driving Instructor Tests. This licence was held for 12 Months with British School of Motoring, after qualifying Navigator Driving School was started.
Not all Driving Instructors are the same, to become an instructor you have to complete 3 tests.
1. Theory Test
2. Practical Test
3. Instructional Test
These tests only give a base knowledge of what is required to teach students learners or qualified Drivers.
Since passing these tests, John has surpassed what most instructors have achieved in CPD.
1. BTEC3- Advanced Driving Instruction
2. BTEC4- Client Centered Learning
3. RoSPA Gold- Advanced Driving Ability
4. RoSPA Diploma- Advanced Driving Instruction
5. DVSA- Fleet Driver Trainer
6. High Speed Driver Instructor for Experience Days
7. Bikesafe Motorcycle Training (South Wales Police)
8. IAM Member